Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Product Review - Keurig

Although I do not own one myself whenever I visit my parents the first thing I do, no matter the time of the day is make myself a cup of coffee from their Keurig.  Not only is it fast and convenient it seriously brews the PERFECT cup of coffee each and every time, both in temperature and in strength.  Never the bitter burnt flavor you get with cheaper coffee machines.

Keurig has a wide variety brands and boldness in K-cups so there is a K-cup for every type of coffee drinker. They also have products such as tea and hot chocolate.  In the summertime I even make iced coffee.

Currently twitter user   & blogger http://www.alltheweigh.com/2011/07/keurig/#comment-11652 is giving away a Keurig Platinum machine, the exact model that my parents currently own, along with an assortment of K-cups.

I strongly advise you to enter (or maybe not that means I have a better chance at winning).  It made this not big into coffee girl into a coffee lover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment