Sunday, December 2, 2012

Workout of the Week 12-2-2012

I'm jump starting my New Year's Resolution plan of featuring of not only featuring but completing (hopefully) a "Workout of the Week" (WOW).

I plan to post the weekly workouts by Saturday (so forgive me for this late post) so if any of you out there want to attempt it with me you can have access to it Sunday morning if you are feeling ambitious.

For the first week I'm featuring a whole weeks plan.  If you read my If only booze had zero calories (miles for beer)... post I owe nine miles this week for last weeks debauchery.  It was much needed, and well worth it.

So within my current WOW plan I incorporated three different three mile runs, I'm hoping to be ambitious and throw in a little more mileage but nine is the minimum.

Obviously all of this workout can be adjustable to your needs.  Maybe the idea of running 3 miles sounds like torture?  Go ahead and substitute with 30 minutes of cardio of your choice.  Perhaps you been pushing out 8 miles regularly for years, as Nike would tell us... JUST DO IT.



Have any comments, concerns, or suggestions?  Let me know!! I'm all ears.

So good luck to all those who join in on the Workout of the Week, I'd love to hear your experience with it.








No comments:

Post a Comment