Friday, November 30, 2012

Green Mountain Wellness Collection Review (K-Cups)

You may have read my Keurig Platinum review last year.  I still have much love for this machine.  I recently got involved with a company called BzzAgent, a word-of-mouth marketing (WOM) company.  One of the products that I was recently sent to try was Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection K-Cups.

Green Mountain currently has two varieties in their wellness collection.  They have an antioxidant blend and a focus blend.  The antioxidant blend is fortified with both vitamins C and E while the focus blend has 50mg of L-Theanine.  I'm all for both blends, as long as I do not have to sacrifice taste, because I love my coffee and I want to keep it an enjoyable experience.

So off I went to brew my first Green Mountain Wellness Collection K-Cup.  And a second, and a third and so forth.  There is no difference in taste between the two options.  Both were what one would expect from in quality in taste from Green Mountain.

Upon first sip I was pleasantly surprised with the taste.  It tasted exactly like coffee, good coffee.  No bitterness, no medicine taste, no weird aftertaste.  My one and only caveat, which is a completely personal preference is I tend to like the bolder blends.  I stick with K-cups such as The Original Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee. This is a medium roast coffee and I would prefer it to be a bit stronger in flavor. Perhaps if these sell successfully Green Mountain will start selling a bolder wellness brew for people like me!  


Until then I will most likely stick to my Donut Shop Extra Bolds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment